BurgeraX: Tremble [Dubstep] BurgeraX: Tremble [Dubstep]

I really like this! My only complaint is that the bass/scratchy sound used in the drop could maybe be a little louder and have some lower frequencies to get more of a dubstep feel to it. I like it either way, though. :)

Nostalgia switch Nostalgia switch

SOme of the melodic growls, like the first sound you hear in the drop, could be a bit grittier, but otherwise this is just about perfect :D

Down The Street Down The Street

This sounds great! It's just that it's repetitive and nothing sticks out much. Otherwise, great! I hate to say this, since I don't really like rap music, but maybe if someone rapped to this, it might sound that much better and make up for the drawbacks. Keep up the good work!

[MiXX]

SlyceCaik responds:

I actually felt the same way while making/releasing it
Thanks for the feedback!

My Darkest Days - Casual Sex (Blast Processing Remix) My Darkest Days - Casual Sex (Blast Processing Remix)

I don't think that this is bad at all. You put effort into it. Nothing really stands out, though. There isn't one verse that makes me go "woah". It is a little repetitive. Otherwise, this is good! :)

Grungy - Abyss Grungy - Abyss

This is decent. This isn't so much as dubstep but more of an EDM or something. The drums and some of the note placement is a little messy. Don't make every instrument have the same melody and be in the same placement, mix it up. Also, you need some melody changes in the song. IT's very repetitive. Some of music is copy-pasting but not to this extent. Hope this helps! :)

Catharsis Catharsis

This is really cool! You're almost starting to turn into an Xtrullor with your instrumental dubstep :p I would make the drums a little more pronounced and not so staccato. Other than that, this is really good! :D

?pool porD ?pool porD

I think this sounds amazing! It gives off a dark, evil atmosphere of sorts. However, this doesn't really loop. If it did I'd give it a 5.

GearWax- Equals Seven GearWax- Equals Seven

I don't know if it's a part of the Trance genre, but the off-sync timings of different instruments isn't necessarily enjoyable for me. Don't know if it was supposed to be arpeggio but it's not really pleasant to the ears. However, the catchy tune is really good. Good job.

GearWax responds:

I made this on my phone so don't expect all that good stuff from it.
And like all of my songs, the genre is a little ambiguous.

Loop #2 Loop #2

Super repetitive but at least it sounds decent. Add some more instruments, maybe. Basically what Foggy said.

F-777: Wormhole to Somewhere (Cover) F-777: Wormhole to Somewhere (Cover)

I like this a lot! The tune and beat is really catchy. However, my main problem with this (which isn't much of one) are the solo bass piano parts, like at 1:58. They don't sound as good as the rest of the song for some reason. Otherwise, I really like this!

GearWax responds:

Thanks a lot!
The piano had a mixing issue where I had too much reverb but I didn't get why.